My Neighbour is your answer!

Everyone who lives in a community or society encounters relation with their surrounding people who are living around you in that same society or community. That is your neighbour. You may have ddifferent kinds of people as your neightbour, but in my case my neighbour is the atmospher around me and my society. It is the environment where we live and grow up. The environment that is more curropt in means of physical and mental state.



The physical curroption in means of pollution around the city. The voilence, rule breaking, slacking , curroption etc.
The mental curroption means that the minds of the individuals are getting so manipulated that the people are getting away from education and getting involved in activities that give them easy cash or satisfaction. They are getting involved in crimes, betting, alcohols, drugs, fraud , scam any many more.

Image result for karachi fight

So as i see it, these are the things that are my neighbour. And my neighbour are not good, we have to make our society a better place to live in and remove hurdles and problems like these from our community so that good aura and positive circumstance can become our neighbours.

Image result for karachi fight

Comments