I lost my job in LOCKDOWN | My Simple Stories





So yea, i lost my job because of corona virus pandemic. Now what ?

What are your suggestions, what should i do now?

I am thinking about learning new skills and creating some systems that can help me benefit in situation like these so i don't have to be dependent on one source of income. Agree ?



Watch Previous Story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffg-y...



Send me your message videos on Whatsapp



If you enjoyed the video than don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE !!

Too much fun coming up so SUBSCRIBE NOW!



Inbox to collab:

►Facebook: https://www.fb.com/WadeedBaig

►Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mirzawadeed



Music:

Antarctica

Gold link

ZHU



-----

well I have joined the club of unemployment due to coronavirus. lets talk about it? what videos would you like to see next?

I am by no means undermining the massive issue at hand, I just wanted to speak on my own experience, and how I've been personally impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, as I'm sure others are going through the same thing. I hope that speaking on the topic helps others know that we're all in this together, no matter how little or drastic you are affected. Stay safe, wash your hands, practice social distancing, and don't be an asshole. I hope this video can be a motivation for others to not be sad if you lost your job or something in this corona virus pandemic, everything will come to peace soon. Cheers :)



Here's my simple stories

I LOST MY JOB

#ILostMyJob #CoronaVirus #Covid19

Comments