I QUIT YOUTUBE - my simple stories

So I had finally decided to quit YouTube in 2017. Watch the full video for the full explanation. Thank you guys for all the support always on my other works, channels and pages. My next deadline video, I will tell why I had quit Youtube, I will also reveal my struggles of being a creator on this platform, issues with Google, what were my channels, what happened to them, what are my new plans, all of that in the next episodes. Stay connected and Subscribe now. Thanks. Too much iman references xD Video title : I Quit Youtube | my simple stories Concept : In this video i am explaining why i had quit Youtube in 2017 but now I have decided to join Youtube back again. Lets see what happens this time. Language : Urdu / Hindi (with english subtitles) #IquitYoutube #2yearsago #motivation 2020 Too much fun coming up so subscribe now! Connect with me: www.fb.com/MirzaWadeed


Comments